View Single Post
Old 08-08-2019, 09:27 PM
Fire Giant

Obviously the point is and you'd know if you watched Crowder recently, this is a mental exercise. I can call you a liberal gay bashing bigot and there is absolutely no way to prove it because it's up for individual interpretation. You could show me pictures of your gay friends and I could still call you one. I can call you that if I don't like you, don't agree with you, and even if you really are gay and a liberal.

Knowing someone's character is developed over time and actually meeting the person and even then you don't know. Obviously free speech is protected and you can say what ever you want as long as it is not a call to action but; if you want to see what radicalizes people, it's putting people in racial, religious, economic groups. Everyone backs in their corners. So no, White Supremacy is not an actual thing as a growing cult - most people have never actually met a white supremacist in person and all hate groups are on the rise from putting people in groups and fueling racism through media.