View Single Post
Old 08-09-2021, 04:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You didn't directly answer my question, but it sounds like you're saying it's better to not have a playable than have a playable character ... because it will force you to do something else with your life (besides play EQ)? Honestly, it's hard to argue with that logic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

So to recap, IF your goal (like Bellamy's) is to quit the game forevermore in a year-ish ... not merging Green into Blue is in your best interest. For everyone else, it seems the merger is in their best interest.
No you misunderstood. It's not a goal. It's an outcome. I have no idea how long p99 will hold my interest, but a merge will lessen it to the point where I'll go pick up another hobby. There is no forcing to quit involved, I just really need to enjoy my pastimes. For example I was a competition-level paintballer for years and then one day....you know...I bought a motorcycle.

Like my paintball gun is still playable functionally. I could buy another bike. But that was decades ago.

This would be a goal:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Keeping your self respect up!