View Single Post
Old 09-25-2019, 03:30 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taiku [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Confused by this mentality, what do you care if someone who has ample time to lock down these time limited items carries them over to blue IF they get merged? They are going to be camped probably non-stop regardless if blue and green merges or not.. This is the second thread saying the same thing (that I have seen, probably been more) and it always just looks like "I don't have the time/intention/allies to camp the items before they are gone, or won't be able to get into the camp cause others are "having fun" camping them non stop, so I don't want anyone else to be able to either"

If they did get merged over to blue, does it matter that there are more manastones on blue?
There was a reason these items were removed in the first place, Sony didnt want a server full of just dark elves running around for example, green should just be deleted or just another server after it hits the end of its timeline not merged with blue