View Single Post
Old 02-27-2020, 08:28 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
4. Humpty dumpty dance related to sitting down/standing up while you have rune protection and you are attacked with enough damage to break the rune at the same time.
Literally never happened to me and I played enchanter a lot.

Quote:
5. AoE mez should be able to be used to clear aggro on a pet + its master. If you spam it should eventually wipe the hate on both master and pet but on p99 as far as I can tell it never does. One of them will always stay assist your target and aggro as far as I've seen on green, though i haven't spent a long time testing it to see if I've just had really fluky bad luck so far.
If you calm the mobs first, it will work as you described. If the mobs aren't calmed, don't forget that mezzing a mob aggroes it, sends an assist "wave" around it, then maybe blurs it. Mobs who aren't calmed and are in assist range will aggro on you (while being mezzed) and attack you as soon as mez breaks.

The more uncalmed mobs you are trying to AE mez, the (exponentially) less chance there is that it will succesfully blur them all. Anything but a blur success on all mobs means it will reaggro everything again through the assist "wave" of the mez.
Basically with 3 or more mobs, you'd need to calm them (or most of them) first.

With two mobs it can work reasonably often, esp. if they aren't too high level.

TLDR: AE calm / Blanket a couple times and you're gtg.
Last edited by Izmael; 02-27-2020 at 08:31 AM..