View Single Post
Old 02-27-2020, 03:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've never understood this guy's bug reports. He comes on the forums and goes "this thing is currently X bu it should be Y and that's a fact" but never provides any evidence to back up his claims so nothing is ever done.

Why waste the time writing the post until you have evidence for what you're saying?
I don't plan to spend time chasing this down, and you can easily verify several of the things I posted without even having to find "hard evidence" since the clearly are not intended, not to mention it's impossible to prove a negative. others appear to be inconsistent with game mechanics: AoE mez should wipe all aggro on everything at the very same time, and mem blur is flagged as a beneficial spell but for some unknown reason cant be cast on pets. Pets currently die immediately after you charm their masters. Why? Because they have no master and have no hate list. Same reason they are supposed to immediately die in other instances when the exact same thing occurs.

Even with good evidence there no certainty anything will change on p99, like when I showed that the current charisma parameters are being done incorrectly. Each class was supposed to have a sliding scale of effectiveness for charisma, but on P99 non-enchanters get a huge boon for charming since charisma isn't even required for them.

A better question is why you waste your time always trying to write passive-aggressive trash posts regarding my posts on here. No one cares what you think here.