View Single Post
Old 01-13-2020, 07:36 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I was just saying that, simply because you got lucky and showed up at the right time for Nilbog to suddenly seem interested
"Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar"

The noise to fact ratio on this forum is very lopsided. If your business is getting stuff done, like developing a game in your spare time, this community's style of input could be exhausting and difficult to wade through.

Obviously, the new servers put the crunch into development time. However, Dolalin's contributions (from what little I've read) appear to be focused on providing usable information to the developers, not on subjective opinions or rehashing old p1999 CW.

As you respect the developers and the project I would take "Source?" at it's meaning. If you want to assume anything, I would suggest that recognizing your potential, Nilbog is asking you to find and cite something he can work with.

I started live during POP on a new server. Many of the zems seem similar to that era. Perhaps, it represented the oldest high quality source of zems they had access to at that time, pending further investigation.

Btw, I post with all due respect, or I wouldn't have bothered. I think you and Dolalin do god's work in a hall of sinners, each in your own way.[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]