View Single Post
Old 08-05-2019, 12:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sully van Richard [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also, I have a quick question: I play on a 4k screen. Is there any way to optimize the game for that? Or at least get it to run fullscreen? So far it only starts in window mode and I see now option to turn fullscreen on. Any help is appreciated =)
Yeah it should, display options.

Keep in mind that the titanium client is what is used here, its not classic. Even the custom UI's are nothing more than min/maxed tools. Hardly any fantasy art & style. There are some other things missing as well, such as night blindness. If you find torches or lanterns in the game you will know why they are there. The original tutorial is missing as well as the original intro when you launched the game. Rogean, Nilbog and crew have done much to restore the original game and polish it.

EQ eventually fell victim to the min/max mentality that plagued nearly all MMORPGs.. but there was a brief moment in time...when the developers didn't know what they were doing or "how to do it".

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Anyway, Welcome to P99. The closest to original EQ that is out there.

Last edited by Mblake81; 08-05-2019 at 01:06 PM.. Reason: fixed a link