View Single Post
Old 04-15-2018, 05:05 PM
Banned

Default Fuck you, Warriors.

So here I am sitting on 4 bags full of warrior twink shit about to transfer them but it hits me.

This is my 6th warrior.

Vanilla: Wood elf warrior to level 40, ssoys were cheap, fbss was somewhat easily farmable but I quit it because they never proced or I was sad at my 90~ stamina with gear on

Few months before Kunark, Ogre warrior. same gears as before, ready to fuck shit up. got bored around level 30. Fuck you, doors.

Kunark days, rolled a dwarf warrior, highest dex, barrel rolls, cultural armor. having a gay ass old ti-... quit at level 35.

Velious time. Now here comes a troll warrior, high dex, regen, and good enough str/sta and got to level 30 before realizing that ducking all the fucking time with timid rangers/bards/monks who dont wanna fucking pull. Fucking doors.

Now, I had a ranger, said fuck it and realized all this chainmail with str/sta/hp was perfect for an iksar warrior. stopped around level 20 when that 2h animation looks like I was touching cloaca dicks with my fellow lizards. Even went so far as to run my ass to Karnors and loot up some Jarsath items.

Over a year later, around today I am making a barbarian warrior.

Why the fuck cant I learn my lesson?
Why the fuck do I keep coming back to this fucking class?
Is it because I played a paladin on live and got jealous but not learning until 15 or 18 years later on how good I had it?
Fuck.