View Single Post
Old 05-23-2018, 08:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vormotus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey guys (not goys)

After settling myself more or less here, I am beginning to feel my spotify list is a bit small for a nice afternoon and deep night forays into Norrath.

Any solid Playlists out there for gaming?

I have an eclectic taste, mostly into synthwave or chiptunes or classic power metal bands like Sonata Arctica or Gamma Ray, Sabaton is something I enjoy too , but wondering about interesting playlists perhaps out of my limited scope of tastes.

Most of the recommended playlists I find when just searching are ... kinda weird, because I hear latinamerican merengue alongside death metal or SOAD next to colombian cumbia which kinda throws the recommendations off the scale. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

So Id rather ask other spotify users to share some of their fav playlists to hear when playing? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Who knows, I might discover some new genres [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

The Everquest Playlist is okish, but wondering what else is out there

Love to you all from the Isthmus!
Holy shit. I thought you were trolling with the everquest playlist...