View Single Post
Old 10-12-2017, 07:03 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rygar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lhancelot the Prophet speaks the truth. Let me tell you the tale how I, Wedar, brought about the fall of Azure Guard.

AG has long been dependent on my 3-4 raid attendances per year, and without me their knowledge of the Hole would be completely lost, bottle-necking too many member epics and causing unrest.

For months now, I have missed Manasana. My lips grew chapped as my favorite buttocks to kiss had left to form Blood Guard. So chapped in fact that my mouth resembled a collection of wrinkled Marr Cherries.

AG and BG were set to meet in the Freeport Square to discuss terms on how to handle future Lodizal engages between us, along with how to rotate other scraps that A/A had no time to chase after.

It was here, that I would drive the knife into Azure Guard. We all faced off at the square, Manasana stood unmoving, resolute, and defiant as he waited for Ruffel to make the first offering of terms. But it was Wedar who stepped forward...

Hushed murmurs spread amongst the AG ranks as I crossed the line and stood behind Manasana. With one hand I stripped the AG mark from my tunic, with the other I grabbed Manasana's trousers and pulled them down to his ankles.

The mid-day sun nearly blinded me as it reflected off his pasty buttocks. But slowly, as my pupils dialated the sight before me came into view...

White as the glaciers of Everfrost, but with a scattering of subtle veins that would drive a dwarf mad with desire of cobalt. A surface so cratered that it would put Lavastorm to shame, and with enough hair to attract the burliest Gnoll.

I pursed my lips and pushed them into Manasana's ass repeatedly... I knew not whether my teeth had lanced a boil or if it was just the spewing forth of my own saliva, and I did not care... only that the juices filled my once cracked lips and made me whole again.

Many members of AG cringed and wretched (all but Sadiki), Ruffel fell to his knees in defeat, one by one they all ripped the brand of AG from their shirts and crossed over, getting in line behind me ready to pay hommage to their new leader. Many ran to the guild hall to topple the statues of Nemce that had been erected in his honor.

And so, Azure Guard had fallen.

I stood and fastened Manasana's trousers. I tell Manasana, "I trust I did well in paying you hommage?"

Manasana tells me, "I'm sorry, I'm away from keyboard right now (A.F.K.)"

Confusion set in for a moment, then all of a sudden Manasana shouted:
"VS POP!! VS POP!! We need Chanters to Rune and lots of DPS, I'm logging over to Tank, get your fucking asses to Dreadlands NOW!! Meet inside KC. Join on discord to chat or even to listen, it's a lot of fun! Come on everybody LET'S DO THIS!!"

Manasana tells me, "Heh, what? Was AFK. Hommage, whats that? what are you talking about? VS Pop dude, you coming? Could use DPS, we need u!"
This is my kind of fanfic here. /thread