View Single Post
Old 05-26-2017, 09:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexenu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Those are pretty important situations, though. You can't just gloss over them. It's literally going to save your life when it happens.
When's that going to happen? I've been on my human Shadow Knight for 6 years and I can't recollect even a single case where I died but having bash immunity might have saved me. Not even once. I can recall a single, possible (not certain) time where having a couple hundred HP from an Ogre's higher stats might have saved me....although it also might've meant I just would've died 10 seconds later instead. Bash immunity seems great on forum theorycraft but in practice I can't see that it really matters except for people who get annoyed at being bashed now and then.

People overthink the importance of race in this game. Ogre gives a small advantage. Iksar and Troll give a modest advantage. None of them are worth picking if you dislike the way they look because liking your character is the most important attribute.

Danth