View Single Post
Old 09-15-2019, 02:49 PM
Planar Protector

I recently made a troll SK. Asked about 10 different level 60 SKs in game, including trolls/ogres, about recommendations for starting stats and if they would have done anything differently now being 60. By far the most common response was wanting more STA. 2 of them were legitimately pissed off because of what their max hp with buffs could have been with that extra 20 STA. I could see a WIS argument for a raiding paladin where you're basically just a healer needing to dump your entire mana pool every raid. Not one SK mentioned wanting more INT. As others have mentioned, several of the sky pieces have a ton of INT, twisted bone earring, etc. Mana regen is really that all that matters for knights. Donate for Potg as you level, make friends with bards/enc, etc. I don't think there's anyone out there that has ever regretted going STA, but certainly some of the other stats they have. I feel good as a troll knowing that an ogre will at most have only 13 more starting stamina than me, but I get to look like a badass and not a fugly ogre.
Last edited by Crede; 09-15-2019 at 03:07 PM..