Thread: Dear Diary
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2017, 05:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dear diary,

Sometimes I feel that this planet is owned by devils. Sometimes I feel like my friends don't even know who I am. And my family belongs to some other me. Sometimes, I need to be one with nature. I wanna frolic with the polycorns, and run amongst the braintrees, in the brainforest.

So I go to the city park by the lake. Walking potion:
  • 10 parts sugar
  • 90 parts whiskey

If it's cold out, I take a bag of chowder. And in the summer, I take a bag of banana chowder. Once there, I look for the dreamgirls, and I see the daymares, and the talking shadows, bonding over disgusting things. I see the perfects, and the laydowns, and the hunched-ups. I watch the followers looking for punchmeat. And I notice the pnasexuals wigglin down the lane with their shades on. Sometimes, if I'm fast enough, I catch a glimpse of the brain-fuckler. Just fucklin the shit out of everyone. And we don't even know it. But mostly, I try and look for the dreamgirls. You know, if you try sometimes, you just might find, you get what you want.

I have a big coat, with big pockets. Sometimes kittens get in there. It's cool with me, as long as they keep their hook socks curled. I look for wizard turds in the forest, cause I was once told they could be rolled into gold. Sometimes I go to the lake and sing songs to the lake about the lake. Once, a goose clapped.

Today on the road I saw something important. I like to think that they died while hugging, and that a person hadn't arranged them afterward. I found a soft tree, and I leaned up there, until the stars put on their makeup. I calmed down and focused my chi. It's good to have a chi-hammer at the ready. Then I saw a second important thing that night. Hmm. You know, I felt pretty wise. Shit matters. Even if we can't figure it out, even if we are ruled by devils, even if my days don't mean anything, I just hope that I die while hugging, and not while in a wine drinking contest.
baby cakes is ap ersonal hero to me