View Single Post
Old 01-23-2023, 03:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snaggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nitpicking shaman traits is some rarified air. It’s complaining about ride quality with your Bentley compared to your Rolls. Must be nice to have such a sensitive backside.

I think threads like these do more damage than good. More intimidation for new players. The more classes I play the less I like any particular one or believe it to be “the best”. It’s just another char to park for raids or to help folks with.

The best thing you can do is level to 60. At 60 the best thing you can do is figure out how to play and get rid of the bad habits. Oh and get of those charok slow sticks for stuff that really matters. Your stupid clicky spear won’t give you a yolo swing to slow something 70%.
It's not about nitpicking, it's simply about informing new players. If a player wants to min/max their Shaman, they will want to know what is best. It's really that simple. You can't change your race after creation, and characters take a long time to level.

Some people like min/maxing, some people like fashion, some people don't care. None of those options are wrong, or should be discouraged.

The problem is some people who prefer Regeneration have magical ideas about it, and they confuse new players by trying to downplay how FSI works.

Neither racial is complicated, so I am not sure why they want to do this. It's just hurting new players.
Last edited by DeathsSilkyMist; 01-23-2023 at 03:47 PM..