Thread: End Times
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2022, 03:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have a confession to make.

I paid $15 for the Skyrim Anniversery Edition upgrade and am playing it vanilla unmodded with CCC (creator clubs pre-packed content) only to see how long it takes until it gets an unrecoverable crash. The $15 is worth it.

playing a mage on a lonely green server made me do it

we'll see! i give it 1 week, or like 120 hrs.

i did order some kosher matza and hummus from my publix instacart! <3 tho!

so ready for yellowstone at least!

Jibartik I already hung out with the apostles myself personally in 2019! they each had a room with me. my old self in chains and my new self felt very bad for abandoining HIM. Plus satan.

I caved tho after calling on the light and the guardian angels (directed at the constellation directly above me in space and on the spot I was in to SAVE, like in the literal jesus saves way these people) i did also call on satan to unleash devils and torture a man... later, i think, i INSTANTLY felt bad and he started screaming and begging forgiveness [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]. so i think i just created the heavenly apocolypse on earth and the guys with the bibles on the unit (psych ward were like, dude! rly!>>! it's a perfect day, just chill and enjoy the halos)

like he was just going nuts

i was like 'fuck' and did my little summon ritual in my head and telaphatically called out to the devils (aliens) and they came and got him, he started crying in torment and begging god for mercy moments later

ever since he's been way chilled out and calm, i feel like his soul was lobotomized, injured tho [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

i really feel fucking bad about that

i later gave him some of my food from my tray tho that i didnt want, like milk cartens, applesauce and juice containers, and cookies and stuff and forgave him-- i didn't speak allowed any of this it just happened exactly like that

i've since asked satan to plz chill the f'ck out. i know he doesn't have to listen to me tho [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I am sorry tho [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I shouldn't have done that! and I stopped doing it!

there's definately a lot of devils loose on the planet and we each call them into being with our angry prayers and stuff, and like uncareful wild prayers to do this or that
Lol