View Single Post
Old 02-03-2023, 02:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treefall [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes, I was debating soloing up a troll for JBB to swap out for my iks, but not sure I'll have the motivation for that.
Don't re-roll. That is god awful advice you're getting and shame on these veterans for steering you in that direction. You have a monk as a static duo there is no need for a JBB.

Save the money and upgrade your wife's weapon (IFS), haste (RBG / RBB), and HP / str gear. You'll get WAY more bang for your buck doing that than a stupid JBB you'll only want to click in niche situations.

I don't know of a good place near Cab for your level...but if you're willing to empty your inventory (bring some spells for future levels) you could bring the wife to Unrest. Its a great beginner friendly, classic dungeon.

I'd try to bring her around to as many dungeons as possible, honestly. Keeps things fresh and challenging (having to learn new areas).

I'm still shocked these guys were seriously recommending re-roll for a 20k item you have utterly ZERO need for. /facepalm
Last edited by Toxigen; 02-03-2023 at 02:44 PM..