View Single Post
Old 04-17-2016, 05:24 PM
Fire Giant

Your videos are amazing! I visit the forums all the time in the hopes that someone does something interesting/creative/fun with Everquest and most days I am disappointed. You should definitely "plug" your stuff here when you make it - I had no idea you made videos until I randomly happened upon your Freeport one : )

Needless to say I am looking forward to Rivervale! It's such a weird city - theres a brownie guy, a scarecrow man, why does the fools gold contain like, 4 paintings of the qeynos tax collection building?????, for some reason there are like, halfing children and grandparents and such throughout the city? Rivervale seems like such a harsh contrast compared to the rest of the game. It also seems like Mayor Gubbin has a wife that he keeps in the back of the city in a dingy hobbit hole.... and speaking of hobbits -

Halfings are like, the most spot on interpretation of hobbits from Tolkien's writings that I've ever seen! ( as most people probably know ) Their characteristics, being stealthy when they need to be, having a fascination with food, no shoes! their clothing, architecture, family fueds, surnames - I mean I could start quoting the texts but no one want to hear that - But the only real easter egg / reference that I could find is a merchant in WC at one of the inns ( the one closest to EC ) named Sorsha Hobbitfriend - not really a rivervale thing, but hey its about halflings.

Everquest Mysteries http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=231587