View Single Post
Old 04-09-2018, 08:45 PM
Aviak

I did about a level and a half in Chardok AoE on my wizard during levels 55 & 56.

From what I gathered while there you would have 1 cleric, 3 enchanters, puller, inner dps(idps), outter dps(odps). My role was idps while there.

I'm not sure the method the pullers used but my 2 days there it was a necro both times. At some point in the pull the cleric would heal him and puller feigned, transfering agro to the cleric, he would burn DA & DB while all the mobs gathered at the entrance.

This is when the chanters would chain their stuns together to keep everything locked down.

Both Idps and Odps would burn and Odps would zone out before the lower level mobs started to die, hence leaving the Idps(myself) and all the other buyers in exp group to get full exp for everything.

Iirc it was roughly 2k per pull but I believe people would give discounts for multiples. At 55 & 56 I think the exp varied from 10-15% per pull making it quite insane for 55+ wizards.

Despite alot of negative opinions on the Chardok AoE I enjoyed my brief time there quite a bit and glad I got to experience PB AoE grouping for the first time.