View Single Post
Old 04-09-2018, 10:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vareous [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That means 7 players and 5 buyers? So not taking into account the discounts, 10k per pull spread across 7 players = around 1400p per pull for the 7 involved?

How was the money managed? Did they have to pay before they went down to the zone, how did you get paid your share? I can't imagine lugging around all that money down in Chardok so far away from a bank.

Sorry for all the questions, I just find it all very intriguing.
IDPS did not take money. They were there for xp. 5 sellers were collecting per pull, as one of the 6 buyers was always sitting out. Only the sellers could roll on drops. It was more like 1750 per pull on average I'd say for the 5.

Some people were seriously overweight. You'd get TLs to banks, and bind outside zone in. No shortage of TLs/ports with all the wizzies there. I would usually meet the persons mule in EC every set of 5, and collect my money in bulk before they started. People would pay up beforehand for convenience, your name would be known quickly if you tried to scam, wasn't worth it. Sometimes they may pay you halfway through, it was up to the seller to kinda coordinate that and make sure your buyer was in the group when it's his turn.

Usually the ODPS(because that was the easiest role) would keep a list of people waiting to get in. Was a breeze on my enchanter since 3 were needed.

I'd be happy to send you some pics sometime, just haven't extracted the screenshots from that hard drive I no longer use.
Last edited by Crede; 04-09-2018 at 10:20 PM..