View Single Post
Old 10-21-2020, 10:24 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incubo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The problem with all rotations is, who gets included in the rotation? TOV is only being killed by Fr/AG and Riot. Do other guilds like TSS / DB etc. deserve a rotation slot?
Yea this is how that's going to go. Top 3 guilds decide to rotate, but Freedom and AG want separate slots. Well if Freedom gets a slot, Kittens has killed more targets as a guild than Freedom has solo so what's the reason to exclude Kittens? Then Kittens gets a slot so what's the reason to exclude TSS?

Unless you are going to do a full blown rotation it's impossible to please everyone. If you do a full blown rotation you end up with larger guilds splintering into several smaller guilds to maximize the benefit of the rotation which leads the rotation to being longer than it normally should be. Then you have to deal with how guilds are allowed to join the rotation, while most guilds won't want to add new guilds to an already inflated rotation.

I'm personally fine with rotations because I've played this game long enough that I don't care how often I kill a specific dragon, but I'm sure there is a vocal minority who would hate it.