View Single Post
Old 10-22-2020, 11:55 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Love how people say that there was no toxicity before Freedom. Riot had no competition aside from AG when they felt like competing. AG was not a guild that competed week in and week out. They are a different kind of successful guild. They competed when they wanted and if they wanted to take it easy for a while, they did.

There will never be toxicity when there is no competition. The toxicity started when Riot started losing mobs and were upset that 2 of their favorite people left and "betrayed" them. They had an overwhelming disdain for Freedom from day 1. This is what causes toxicity, not killing everything uncontested for 9 months. Blame me all you want but it takes two to tango.
Nice revisionist history. AM was toxic as all get out for this server. Riot blew that up and played nice for the most part. They did give other guilds chances at certain things.

One of those things was agreeing to Golem races. Who blew that up? "just a group of friends trying to have fun" (aka Guild, RenamedGuild, Ghost, Ghxst, Freedom) did. Specifically formed to screw that agreement up. Stole Golems from the agreed upon racers.

That's toxic. And that is the reason people (not just Riot) hates any guild built upon the ashes and living legacy of AM (in case you think that's a cool thing, it's not. People not in AM hate you and that legacy).

Yeah, I know. People like you and others in AM thrive off that hate and the tears of others, but it still needs to be said. That makes you a bad person. That is why you didn't get into Riot (I'm not nor have ever been in Riot, but that's my assumption from reading here).

Freedom (and it's recent predecessors) were built to be toxic from the start. Why else would the guild be formed with guildnames that attempt to hide from "/who all"?