View Single Post
Old 10-22-2020, 12:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Praxcthius [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Let the casuals farm free. You mean the guilds who put in almost no effort into trying to upgrade their own toons or help their own guildmates get better slot items? HAHAHAHAHAHA. The only time casuals get any significant amount of loot from anything above epics that don't require planes mobs is when the guilds that go out each week and compete get banned for 1. being douchebags, 2. being douchebags 3. Getting butthurt cuz the new meta isn't what they are good at. and also being douchebags.

Then the casuals step in. "omgersh fred we're in tov and not in HOT!!!" wipe, wipe "omgersh what's wrong how come we're not getting the free pixels??" "oh lets team up with that other guild of casuals" "yay we won" "wait how come I didn't get an item??" oh right that's cuz you either have the worst dkp system in the world and/or loot council where the officers assign themselves or buddies with that once a year loot.

Now my proposal for the people who want to compete let's do this. 1. Don't cry everytime you lose fte for a mob. 2. Don't write 20 page petitions (This isn't the law offices of <insert any random tv lawyer ad here> 3. Announce when yer pulling one of the non rooted dragons completely in a spot that's not normal in this meta to kill it in. ie Jorlleag being pulled to trips and only having something said in say. ooc that shit thanks. 4. Since there is code for root/unroot on dragons how bout each quake there be a random generator for dragons in all tov (including doze/wtov) where you just don't know if you have to run up raid or can drag it to a more amenable kill spot.

5. rotate tunare random to see which guild starts rotation. (kill upon spawn within an 18 hour window). cuz the stupidity of "it's a camp we were here first" is just asinine in a plane. 6. vp goes back to no gm support chaos free for all. so pick your toons that are going to get stuck. 7. once a year respawn warders so we can have new rounds of "sorry you don't have warder loot" responses on the forums. that doesn't get old

8. go with number 6 but make it for all raid targets...... chaos reigns supreme.
9. have gms actually watch raids instead of taking the time to answer petitions about bobby and sally having an issue with x mob in no one cares zone and the guy who said they were afk but was at the camp. I don't think they'd have to watch every single engage but i'd suggest when it comes to the big clusters kt/dain/ct/innerring tov maybe a bit of gm invis and observation might go a long way for them to see who the actual troublemakers/crywolfers are.
10. erase all the rules of the server and see #8.
Toxic , that’s why ya banned