View Single Post
Old 02-24-2020, 02:31 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anxarcule [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm approaching the final (classic) hell level of 45 and would like to take part in raiding - more likely clearing fear trash for potential class armor (Wiz) but possibly also more involved raids depending on time allowance.

I'm located in GMT+2 and I hear that guilds have a rotation of sorts, so ideally I'd like to find an EU based guild that raids in the evening - gone are the days I can pop on whenever I like so I need to plan accordingly.

Also in general how do loot rules work in raiding situations? Last time I raided was in red and it was pretty laid back, but I remember hearing horror stories about blue (this was back in 2015). I imagine every guild is different, but that would probably be a deciding factor for me as I can't sit around for six hours doing nothing to gain points to be spent on raid gear - not knocking that system, just being realistic with what I'll be able to commit to
It doesn't matter what time zone you are in

Classic EQ Raiding is 24/7

The Boss spawns at 3AM and you have to get up in 2 hours to go work? TOO BAD

Bat Phone is ringing and you better get your ass up and login or you won't last long in a P99 "Raid Guild"

P.S. Buy a clean pair of socks