View Single Post
Old 10-31-2020, 06:30 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
See this doesn't really make sense the way you think it does; in 2016 polls also favored clinton, but she lost. Polls this time are also favoring biden. See how it's not the same?

I do want trump to win, because biden is senile and insane, and kamala harris is a terrible person, and their platform is vague and generic as hell. I'm not sure if that makes me a "trump supporter" in the colloquial sense.
the poll aggregates had hillary 70 / trump 30 at this point in 2016

3/10 chance is pretty huge, and it happened

the same aggregates today have biden 90 / trump 10

1/10 is still significant but far less likely

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A truck thing where nobody was injured isn't exactly groundbreaking, and focusing on it is a really obvious distraction from the 6 months of violence coming from the far left\antifa\blm.
what a crazy bubble you live in to completely ignore that literally 99% of the terrorist acts in the past 4 years on US soil have been from home-grown white supremacists

imaging thinking "antifa" is some sort of like, organization, other than just an ideology against literal fascism? you know like the thing we fought against in ww2
Last edited by booter; 10-31-2020 at 06:33 PM..