Thread: End Times
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2022, 07:39 PM
Banned

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
THEORY: If prophecies are self fulfilling, these people are the raptured

Sometimes I think the book of revelations is not prophecy, but it is instead the science of game theory.

It's hypothesis is: Once we experience each of the events that take place in revelations in an overlapping timeframe (to feel as if they are all connected) it unlocks in us the required threat and conditions for us to destroy our society and start a new.

It is not a prophecy, it's the study of human behavior, how people behave in situations, it says: if X+X+X+X happens then Y happens.

It warns us of the events that will follow if we let the trumpets of judgment blare. If what happens in those letters happens then what follows happens.

the book of revelation states:
1. if the grass and 1/3d of the trees are burnt
2. if the see life destroyed
3. drought
4. sky becomes dark
5. pestilence
6. armies of men destroy each other
7. Kingdom of heaven is declared

The book of revelations is letters, sent by some hermit on an island (surviavlist), to the churches of his people. It references the fall of Jerusalem and the events that lead up to it, and the events that followed.

I have this theory that what the book of revelations is a warning that if these things happen again that his people should hide like him, in the mouontains, or on an island far from man to wait for the kingdom of heavan that followed the fall of every empire, where the people were free to farm and live as they pleased again.

That's why Im on volcano watch, every morning I wake up wondering if Im going to hear that hunga tonga is destroying fisheries because of underwater deposits after this happened:
Nazi drugs & plastic surgery + LSD "therapy". She's always her best self. Always. For all her dead friends. U know.