View Single Post
Old 12-06-2019, 11:11 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoppkins_Wytchfinder [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You have tutored people on the occult? Qualified to lead discussions on the occult?

What just happened..
Feel free to test me.

Shamanism is high voltage. It's a series of techniques that tugs on incredible forces that are behind the veil.

Consider this. I've probably done this rant somewhere here before but, string theory says that reality is made up of tons of intersecting strings that make up reality. Most are not perceivable to the human mind but they are there none the less. There's a whole world of things happening around you every moment, tugging on you, that you are unaware of. Advanced occult meditation teaches one how to deal with these forces and perhaps one day manipulate them.

Shamans main technique is the power of the trance. They utilize all sorts of techniques to induce a state where they are in a trance and they can gain information from there. They utilize repetitive singing, dance, other movements, drugs, rituals and my favorite, intense breathing exercises which I'm one of the best at. Spinal bhastrika is a great breathing/trance technique.
Last edited by Teppler; 12-06-2019 at 11:14 AM..