View Single Post
Old 05-15-2020, 01:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadeye [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I so agrree with you They say not Classic i call it BS!! they remove the pet window and people was going NUTS and they put in back in
The thing about the pet window was that it was almost classic. It was released very shortly into Luclin, and since A) people were used to it here, B) custom UIs were similarly "almost but not quite" classic, they made an exception for Blue/Red only (as both servers are already unclassic due to seven years of Kunark and such, so letting them go a month or two past classic was deemed acceptable).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadeye [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The customers is all ways right ..just put in back! ... its not that hard IF U want classic go play on green tbh
Maybe you missed the part where customers pay for things. No one here is a customer: we're all just moochers leaching off the largess of someone who's putting a free game up for us to play.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.