View Single Post
Old 02-20-2021, 03:18 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by YendorLootmonkey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I hate to be that guy
First of all, let me stop you there. You're not fooling ANYONE. We all know you don't. Even if you don't know it, you LIVE to be that guy and you absolutely cannot help yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YendorLootmonkey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nope, just calling out hypocrisy when I see it.

You don't get to create events that benefit the community but then remain complicit in a guild which was acting directly against the community. Pick one or the other, they are mutually exclusive. Do the right thing and have some integrity.
And on the other hand I have to ask: Who are you to start making rules for the server? Are you some kind of hired diplomat?

I'm not in ST. I'm not particularly fond of them but I don't raid either so it's "Whatever". But I have to say... HOLY SHIT you're behavior right now is far more abhorrent then that of the people who went out of turn on a raid. use you sound like a self righteous dipyit that's going out of his way to speak for everyone on the server and guess what-- No one needs you to speak for them. No one needs or cares about your negativity. If you don't approve of what he's doing then don't participate. That is all that is needed on your part. . Are you really trying to bring cancel culture to an ancient elf sim? Because it really feels and sounds like exactly that.
Last edited by Xer0; 02-20-2021 at 03:38 PM..