View Single Post
Old 10-14-2019, 09:36 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecmos Deception [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Eh. I get those complaints. But it's not like ploktor (I don't remember daldaen doing the challenge; he's not on the front page Hall of Fame anyway) with puppet strings breaking into fear wasn't still a hell of a feat, or Svenn dragging a useable pet all the way down to trak's lair to use against prot, even if it involves strings. I really don't remember soulfire spam or other things being very prevalent in general, except for patently silly stuff like clerics soloing stuff. And contributors did qualify their kills that required old invis pulls or strong clickies. Everyone who worked seriously on the SAC did it because it was fun for then and was up front about their kills.

Pathing exploits are lame for sure. I didn't remember Petros using those. I think it was Petros who solod Estrella, anyway.

I don't recall many/any people killing stuff with outside buffs and claiming it was solo. And again, if they did, they had to qualify their kill as assisted.

If I roll a chanter on green, I'll put in an effort to revive the challenge with new mechanics considered a d whatnot.
I am gladly derailing my own thread just to say I'm a big fan of your channel