View Single Post
Old 01-07-2019, 08:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
what color is your wifes boyfriend btw
Think you re-worded this from asking what "color" my current g/f's kids' dads were, so that was what my previous answer alluded to.

My ex doesn't have a boyfriend. She jumped back on the cock carousel when we first broke up but when she moved back to her parent's house last year she hasn't had much luck since.

Christmas eve she was in hysterics crying and asking me how everything got to this point, to which I just avoided the conversation, kept it cordial, and asked her to clarify the logistics on when the kids were coming over for the christmas morning sleepover.

Took her just around 3 years to have a moment of clarity; likely due to her mother starting to show the same signs of failing health that her grandmother was going through when her and i first met, which has caused her mother to stop drinking finally. I'm willing to bet that abstinence from alcohol is trickling down to her, and that's where the clarity is finally coming from, but its too little too late after 8 years of flagrant disrespect and entitlement.