View Single Post
Old 05-18-2019, 02:34 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Certainly going to need to do something about it. Should have already done something about it frankly. It's not classic, it's a zone disruption, it's going to cause petitions. Three good reasons to fix it, none to keep it.
I completely agree, really. Hence my earlier statement that the server staff is probably well aware of what will happen and have something in mind. With a lot of game issues I'm certain they'd just shrug and wish the players would work things out for themselves, but this won't be one of them.

Honestly, if a player has their character start off in Faydwer they should just do the kelethin / felwithe mail run from levels 1-9 in a straight line. I know that sounds demented but you're in full control of getting your levels + spending cash without having to rely on the bats and other mobs that will be badly contested. Around level 8 is where things drop off sharply, but 9 will probably be worth it.