View Single Post
Old 05-25-2011, 11:05 AM
Skeleton

My oldest brother got his copy for Christmas in 1999 and we started playing on dialup, he played to about level 14 before we all got to make our characters. My first character was a Dark Elf Warrior on Tunare server. His name was Nafed. I was 9 years old when I started playing. Played heaps for the following years, then after the game started going south, my interest waned. About the time EQ2 came out I was already done with the first one. Then my older brother wanted to start things up again probably in 2007, so I bought a copy of platinum and we somehow acquired a third account. I played a Wood Elf Ranger named Lloen up to about level 53 in the months following, then I started playing my druid Cagnazzo again, decked him out with new gear (as I'd stopped playing him around level 23 and he had NOTHING good) and got him up to about level 50 or so. I never capped any characters, but I had a lot of fun playing the ones I did play.

Favorite expansions were Kunark, Velious, LDoN, and Ykesha (Cause frogloks were so cool) Luclin wasn't TOO bad except the always-overkill Paludal Caverns, and the fact that it was the beginning of the end. PoP sucked really bad because it killed the porting economy. And the rest of the expansions just furthered EQs downward spiral into WoWdom.

I'm 20 now, and I'm really enjoying reliving the glory days when I have time between my job. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Thanks to the P99 team.