View Single Post
Old 10-20-2020, 10:08 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wreckt
I just hope you idiots are trolling. If not, then this world is 100% fucked.
If you just stop and think for a second, the logical part of your brain will tell you that OF COURSE sociopaths will dominate any organization, because they are focused on obtaining power by standing at the top and are willing to do whatever it takes to do so, while normal people are vaguely concerned about the theoretical purpose of said organization. As the sociopaths/SJWs/pedophiles/satanists/etc gradually infiltrate, they promote each other so that together they can exploit the peasants at the bottom more freely until they reach critical mass, when the organization can no longer fulfill its nominal purpose and collapses.

The only question is whether the logical part of your brain can thus overpower the emotional part, which definitely does not want this to be true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woke Locc
The Chinese government would withdraw entirely from the WHO if it recognized Taiwan. This undermines our health as a species.
Of course it doesn't. All of these global organizations are fundamentally Orwellian: their purpose is the exact opposite of their name. Actual facts make it clear that masks are ridiculous. Actual facts make it clear that COVID is just the flu. So why are these organizations screaming panic at the top of their lungs? Because our elites have been busy shitting up Western Civilization by printing huge amounts of money and giving it to themselves and importing low IQ/low skill immigrants, and they need something to blame the impending collapse of the economy on that doesn't involve the peasants grabbing their pitchforks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castle 2.0
America could shift hugely in the next 4 years and this could be the blast cap to the powder keg
Serious question for you, Castle. I think you are good person who would like to Make America Great Again. What would be necessary for this to actually happen, in a moderate level of detail? I think once you begin to write this out your viewpoint may change.