View Single Post
Old 01-12-2021, 07:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I know what the P99 wiki says, but in-game my 60 Shadow Knight has 225 offense. What does a 60 Paladin have on P1999?

Danth
Just checked my paladin. 225 offense. Also 205 parry (wiki says 200).

As for the weapon path, I'd prob just keep going with the reaver. Easy to put that thing to good use at least until 55 when the Narandi is arguably the best weapon for the money. Even then though, hitting 60 solo with a reaver is easy and it's a great raid weapon with the SV's. If someone has a SK and is looking to buy a shard i'd prob just get an Ebon Mace or that sword from lower dogs...selling that shard is a real PITA.

I did end up selling my jeldorin btw. I still believe its the best tanking 1h weapon for a pally if dps isn't a concern possibly until you get a Telk sword. Not many good 1h's with hps on it and the Jeldorin has 75 if you arent stamina capped. For me I just wanted to recover the plat and sit on it [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]. Maybe tweak the ranger...because he's pretty sad.