View Single Post
Old 12-02-2014, 12:02 PM
Planar Protector

well shared bank slot would only destroy the game im afraid

I remember when I sold a Fungi tunic for 77k (to try buy it back for cheaper after awhile), the buyer @ 77k would actually trust me to hand me 44k from his mule, to eventually complete the buy with 33k from his char that needed the tunic. Its amasing how people trust a nasty salesman like me with this big cash :S but he was very lucky not to do the trade with a scammer lol.. 44k, imagine to lose that :S omg

The worst thing ive done in EQ is probably when I saw a named goblin corpse in frontier mountain and looted a totem from that corpse. Some minute later the druid that had killed that corpse and wanted the totem for another char (totem is lore) sent me a tell the loot should be his, we struggled abit but eventually after 5-10 minutes i gave the totem to him. I still have bad concience for looting it in the first place. But I guess i feel alright about it now since I know I gave it back relatively quick after the incident occurred. But my point is, the situation makes the thief so to speak. I understand why GMs forbid account trading, since the situations simply make the theft, even good people, like i consider myself, can sometimes be "thrilled by seeing a free corpse alone on the ground" and loot its items quickly in hope noone notice. But ya, scamming is slightly worse i guess =P its like simply ripping someone off right in front of them. Good thing is i got my rl brother in game too so whenever i need to buy a big item for my alts, say Fungi tunic, I can ask him for a plats transfer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Ive done loads of transfers in ec tunnel, probably because I dont use mules but my same Schnicky char everytime I sell my shit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Ppl start to trust me now ... haha well you shouldnt, especially not with Fungi cash!!!