View Single Post
Old 10-19-2015, 02:04 PM
Aviak

Hello friends and family. I am wondering if I can sign up to be the prostituta in question. I have roleplayed for years on this forum and would play a sexy lady very convincing. I posted a sample up above and i even plan to try to start a sexy p99 revolution. I will continue more and show you what it owuld be like if you gave me the job.

I take my hand out of my pocket and place it right on your armor. I slowly slide my hand underneath the armor and move my hand around until I feel your dark elf hoo-ha's. Ever since I was a little prositute girl I was only attracted to women. I only like ogre women who arent too muscular though. Also definitely no gnomes or halflings. My mom was also a prositiute and we loved to work with each other often until she died from one of our clients giving her an std. She turned purpole and pink and her face turned blue. She started to swell up like a baloon until her head burst into pieces.

Anyway thats just a sample and people would have to give me platinum first before they get any good play from me. Please le t me know what you think .