View Single Post
Old 12-28-2019, 08:52 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We recommend OP spends as many points as possible in int.
There was this one necro a week in to Green that posted a screenshot showing off his early game loot. Someone noticed from the screenshot that he dumped all of his creation points in to Wisdom. His reaction was champ, but he did end up rerolling at level like 12 bahaha!!

I like this idea of Charisma for a cleric. I dont normally find Wisdom to be tough to soft cap come Kunark. Easy p-z epic quest with big dick wis. A ridiculously awesome high wis BIS shoulder peice from Sky that is so common it rots. There are some early items now that even give decent Wisdom.

As for this era, Wis would be my creation point choice. If I was rolling in Kunark I might seriously consider Charisma. I use pacify late game as cleric to move around, and its spooky as all hell due to crit fails. That Cha would be super useful couples with a few high cha items that you carry with you. If you dont plan to find, create or invest in Cha gear as well. I dont think those creation Cha points will do Jack shit.

The right answer for most people is creation points in to Wisdom. MOST people.