View Single Post
Old 12-28-2019, 01:19 PM
Kobold

It's relatively easy to reach the soft cap in wisdom and if you casually raid you can get some nice items (epic, Thurg/SS armor, Symbol of Tunarian Worship, Weight of the Gods) pretty easily that can really boost your mana pool. If you went high elf, I would not worry about putting any points into wisdom. If you go other races, I'd dump ~10 points into it.

CHA is very situational, but when you absolutely need to calm your way through a dungeon it's nice to have. In fact, I have a HM backpack on me at all times, full of CHA gear, just for that. In addition to the Tranny Crown, there is the Siryn Hair Hood, that is only +13 CHA but 10% the price of the Crown. I did not appreciate the benefit of CHA until I started playing an ENC and realized how much of a difference 50 CHA could make in getting crit calm resists.

Since you draw agro pretty easily from a few heals, the extra STA could be nice. At level 60, +25 STA is +75 HP. It may not sound like much, but I have definitely gated/zoned out of dungeons with less than that at least 50 times.

Finally, a lot of the low-mid level cleric gear (i.e. bronze armor) weighs a lot. If you're not twinked, you're gonna be encumbered most of the time until you can upgrade to better gear. For this reason, some people recommend putting points into STR, but I view this as a temporary benefit, so I would be hesitant to put points there (especially on Blue, since gear is relatively cheap).