View Single Post
Old 11-04-2020, 04:34 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zekayy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How the heck do casuals not see tunare as a viable option? sure it may take 10 hours for a clear but you do get armor and stuff for your whole raid that is thurg equivlent/better in some cases how do you guys not see that as a viable option?
Haha man i might be one of the dirtiest casuals around.. And the answer to your question is- 10 hours for a clear.. That is the reason. Even if i could AFK through the 10 hours, i still am not gonna stay logged into a video game for that amount of time.

I'm not complaining, debating, arguing here. Just kinda giving you the details straight up as a disgustingly casual player.

I enjoy playing P99 a lot. In different ways. PVP'n, Green Server, Blue server, seeing zones, gaining experience and even pixels.. But not at the expense of casting aside everything about it that makes me happy, just to sit there and wait for hours on end for an item, or in some raids just a tiny sliver of hope for an item.....