View Single Post
Old 10-20-2013, 01:58 PM
Banned

Default EQmac saying I am to blame

I guess waking the Sleeper got their server shut down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torrid [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So in other words, Smed let the hackers win.

Instead of doing something sensible, like implementing a small sub fee to pay for the single GM that could police the server, he just decided to shut it off. Thanks for letting people like Relapse win, Smed.

Let me explain what has been happening on Al'Kabor recently. People using warp and speed hacks are taking level 1s into zones like plane of time, training guilds, and looting their god kills. My guild just needs RZ for elementals, and two people (Huffwins and Layonhands) have trained us every night we have attempted RZ to keep us out, using their anon unguilded bard and druid. Also some ex-TSE player on his SK was going around training EVERYBODY he could using warp and speed hacks, just to try and get the server shut off by getting players to tie up CS with tickets from a free server.

So instead of remonetezing the server to pay for a GM, Smed just lets these nihilists win. Instead of allowing the community to police itself with some sort of simple votekick mechanic, he just lets these assholes win.

When Al'kabor is shut off, I will not be playing any MMOG for the forseeable future. RIP MMOGs.
http://www.rerolled.org/showthread.p...l=1#post415454