Thread: Game Mechanics: DRUID TRACKING
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2021, 12:10 AM
Aviak

Wardru wants to pull tricks like all those Enchanters solo kamikazing HS are doing right now. Or have a chance on named cycles in any zone really! Wardru will make this wack Green economy a little less bloated if you would only unlock his entire skill set. Only difference is: He won’t die 10 times when His charm breaks or he “works from home” a little too long like it seems is commonplace (on green at least) when he can track further than his clipping plane can see. Just glad I get to relive the closest iteration I’ve played thus far of my adventures from when I was 14 in 1999. Getting to talk smack sharply but jokingly every time I log in and conquer content is worth more than the absent tracking though to me; if I’m being honest. Elijaman picks up that slack [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Hats off from this guy regardless of actions taken! Or not taken. I guess! Lol [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Elijah850; 04-17-2021 at 12:35 AM..