View Single Post
Old 06-21-2019, 07:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fifield [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Anyone who makes a joke about zerg or numbers is just being salty. That is literally the only way to compete with rooted dragons.

And 80% of the kills between 200 people is better then 20% kills with 50. And just a damn good time rushing those dragons with an army
Quote:
Originally Posted by enjchanter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Took out last line cuz raiding isnt fun but finally another person says it.
I agree with the army rush. I like doing that. The current meta dictates such. As for fun..It can be anything but why am I trying to explain this to an adult.

Plenty of other games out there that might be "fun". I use to play FPS games a lot but never considered them fun. I got caught up in the rush perhaps. Looking back on my PC gaming I don't think I have ever played a game that is fun.

... I wasn't sitting at the keyboard rolling with laughter or something. Some messageboard antics have been closer to fun than any game. I don't think I play them for fun or ever have.