View Single Post
Old 04-24-2019, 02:14 PM
Kobold

Here's my newly created Magelo page for reference: http://wiki.project1999.com/Magelo_Blue:Larkverdin

At the moment, I'm leaning towards the Iksar cape for both the price difference as well as the saves it presents. If I'm honest, it's mostly the price. If we were talking 7k vs. 10k, I might be more tempted by the Hiero Cloak. But at double the price, I'm finding it a hard pill to swallow for the very small gain. I can afford it, but I'm not rich by any means. It took me a couple of months to be able to afford my Lodi Shield that I just bought the other day, so realistically it would be a little bit before I saved up another 14k.

As far as my logic for the Lodi Shield on my secondary (since I know it'll be a question) vs. my back. I figured whether it went in either slot, the other item Iksar Cape/Hiero Cloak for the back, or Orb of Infinite Void for the shield, it was going to net me roughly the same amount of mana either way. So for me, it was a fashionquest choice. Gotta be happy staring at them pixels.