View Single Post
Old 11-06-2018, 03:42 PM
Kobold

Default Requesting help with uploading pictures to the wiki

Hey everyone. Recently a friend and I had fun spawning the legendary Terrorantula, and I had the good fortune of a sand giant in south ro around the same time; this lent itself to some epic fighting pictures of the terrorantula with a giant for size comparison (I had the terrorantula charmed). I also have a good one of the terrorantula sitting on top of the wizard port-in.

Here's what I need help with: I want to upload these pictures, not replace what's there on the wiki, but to add to it. The terrorantula deserves better representation. I don't know any coding, though, so when I would try to copy the coding from a good looking page and simply replace the linked images, the formatting would be totally screwed up because of how large the image was and I'd end up with vomit. I played around with it to the best I could, but it never turned out well.

Knowing how to do this, or being able to reference a guide / share with others, would make "legendary creature hunting" a more fun activity. I'd love to get some fresh pictures of rare monsters up on the wiki, and I'm not the only one!

My goal is to have a nice little thumbnail style picture that can be clicked on to display the larger full sized image. Thanks for any help / advice you can give.