View Single Post
Old 08-13-2021, 12:24 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotkarlmarxbros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The revisionist history here is hilarious. I was in AM then AG at the time. Riot didn't train shit. They didn't train mobs, they didn't train others, they didn't train themselves. They pulled mobs in meticulously one by one until all that was left was a naked dragon. They won with numbers when AM playmakers logged off after having geared their characters and got bored/annoyed from not getting the glory from entrance pulls any more, instead, having to herd fucking cats through ntov to win objectives.

Case in point: when ag/f/vanq merged and aggressively recruited and matched Riot numbers, plus brought an ounce of strategy, you see exactly what I'm talking about. Riot is still trying to play catch up with the current train and kite meta with all things (read: numbers) being equal, despite being "dominant" in tov for so long. So while I will agree that Vanq is doing a lot of outplaying on a technical level in tov at present, the biggest problem that can come back to bite them in the ass is not owning up to the bullshit like the Klaz train and trying to hand-wave it away like it was somehow justified rather than the egregiously rule-breaking degenerate behavior that it is.
Who dis?

I'm saying what I was told, and was told something along those lines by multiple people.