View Single Post
Old 08-19-2021, 10:35 PM
Aviak

Yeah that sounds rough and frustrating. I have also had bad experiences with seal team, so i call them steal team sometimes. Once i waited 3 hours to get a bear pits camp, cleared the room and waited for repops so i stepped away 5 minutes to let some bears spawn and fix timers. A 60 Druid on st came in with someone he was afk-PLing and started killing the bears of my camp. When i got back, i explained i stepped away for a few minutes and had just gotten the camp and was fixing the spawn timers to space them out. He ignored me and just kept saying “server rules” “quit crying”, etc. so i left because it wasn’t worth the drama. But he was incredibly rude and didn’t care anything i had to say. A lot of members have been openly arrogant and rude in my experience, but there’s a lot of good members too. Although the longer the server goes, the less communication i have with the cool members because it’s a bit like a cult and members don’t really help people outside their guild or socialize, so i just avoid them. This isn’t the only bad experience I’ve had, but I’ll leave it at that.