View Single Post
Old 09-13-2021, 02:35 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by CancerMage [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What do you guys think we can ask the staff for next to help even the playing field. I have ran out of things to try to get us who don't have the time or will to out into socking 16 hour windows. I just can't justify that kind of time and effort investment into p99. There has got to be something that staff will find reasonable to change to hamper the poop socking guild from being able to take all the content away from normal players.

Any thoughts would be very helpful. I'm fresh out.
Even the playing field? For who? The 16 hr window applies to everyone seems pretty fair for those that are insane enough to wait for X mob for X item they want. If the window was 2 hrs people would still complain.

Long story short, its called play on a different server. Hope this helps. Not trying to be mean either it's just the way this server is.. to maintain the *classic* feel (even though many things aren't). EQ is designed to keep those heavily addicted to come back and play it even though upgrades become marginally noticeable. The devs know(original creators were junkies iirc?) mechanics to slow down progression is one of the easiest ways to do it without implementing anything at all.

No one is stopping ya from experiencing "Content" in EQ. Load up another free to play server or sub to live version. Bam. Instances. Don't act as if GMs owe you anything. It's a free to play server what more can you ask for???