View Single Post
Old 10-26-2019, 04:47 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkwingDuck [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Because the prices are inflated, raiding is toxic, and if you want an epic piece for you better be ready to shell out 100k-500k to poopsocking neck beards stuck in their chairs since 2002.

A chance for hundreds or thousands of us, to play some classic EQ from day 1, without competing with fanboy00twink

You don’t need to feel left out. In a month 500 of these guys will be back on blue. And it’ll be back to the 900 that were always on
I completely disagree with everything you said but I hope you're right about the people going back to Blue. It's none of the things you think it is that separates the Wheat and the chaf. It's not that they're "poopsocking neckbeard stuck in their chair since 2002" Hell I started last February and I don't think 500k is a lot of money. It's the way they approach the game, something they won't change and so they'll have the exact same frustrated experience on Green. But I do thank you for at least trying to explain to me what it is they're excited about: hope. It gives people hope that they can be on top. They can't, their approach to the game prevents it, but they'll learn that in time.

I'll check out green when they release kunark on it. The original era of EQ didn't really appeal to me that much, buddy of mine I worked with spent pretty much the whole original period trying to get me to start playing which I did right before kunark was released because it looks so damn cool on the box to be honest