View Single Post
Old 09-16-2020, 09:34 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by SantagarBrax [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There is already a bottleneck at Ring 8 and Ring 10, why make another one at Ring 9 that is a complete shit show? Anyone that has participated in this quest knows exactly what i'm referring to.

I'd be interested in knowing the amount ring 8 / traitors' boxes that have to be reimbursed on a monthly basis.

The new change adds 5-10 seconds to the FTE (which is Huge) for all the PC's camped out trying to turn in.

I'm hearing of a proposal to allow the first Dain spawn of every month to be left up for people to turn in without having to sit through a 15 hour window and compete with an FTE.

This change has a minimal impact on the raiding guilds and benefits the entire server. Everything else in here is just whining and realize this will also benefit YOU.
im fine with them coming up with some sort of fix to allow people to turn in. I get it, I support it. This is not the right way to do that.

Making the FTE racers zone, during the race, let alone right at the start of it. Gives an extremely unfair advantage to people that zone faster than others. If this plays out, over time, i guarantee we will see the large majority of FTE's going to the same few individuals that have the magic combo of ram, ping, and fairy dust in there system that allows them to zone in sub 5 seconds.

Thats my issue, it takes skill out of the race, and makes it all about ping/build specs, in my opinion.