View Single Post
Old 02-19-2020, 03:52 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilien [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry to everyone who didn't read that my post was referring to green 2.0 merging to green 1.0 and has nothing to do with Green's Velious release or green folding into blue.

Hope this helps.
Care to show me the post where any of the staff here have said that is going to happen? The only possibility they have floated so far is that green will be dumped into blue. That is still the most likely scenario at the time being. I assumed you simply misspoke, but instead you just decided to make shit up instead.

If green merges with blue, then the plat per stone will skyrocket so they will be dropped into a plat inflated economy. Once they merge is anounced the prices on green will match the ones on blue. If green 2.0 merges with 1.0 it's going to be the same story, though with somewhat a less inflated plat economy.

The best time to buy a manastone is long past. Next best time to buy one theoretically will be when green 2.0 is released and as early into the server's life cycle as possible.